Didn't get your email? Lost your email? Post here.

Didn't get a beta download email? Login information doesn't work? Make a post here and I'll get it worked out asap.

Didn't get your email? Lost your email? Post here.

Postby Robert » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:10 am

If you donated $15 for a preorder via PayPal or Kickerstater and didn't receive an email yesterday, please post below containing your information, and I'll immediately get it sorted out and resent.

If you are a $30 or above backer from Kickstarter, your email was sent December 10th, 2012.
If you are a $30 or above backer from Paypal, your email was sent within 24 hours of your donation.
You should not be expecting an additional email sent for every update.

Please bookmark the members page sent in the email for future updates.

Again, I'm looking for $15 backers, as those emails were sent yesterday

EDIT (Ethrel): Edited the topic title to better reflect what posts here seem to be mostly. Hope you don't mind :)
---
Timber and Stone
Art is never finished, only abandoned. -Leonardo da Vinci
Robert
Site Admin

Re: $15 backer? Didn't get your email yesterday? Post here.

Postby Popedizzle » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:27 am

Checked both spam and inbox and no dice. Can't wait to give the game a whirl.
Popedizzle

Postby TheDarkGod » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:45 am

$15 backer. Did not get e-mail. Either mike or gaming (at) madgecko (dot) com, not sure which. Thanks!
TheDarkGod

Postby Robert » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:54 am

TheDarkGod wrote:$15 backer. Did not get e-mail. Either mike or gaming (at) madgecko (dot) com, not sure which. Thanks!

I have resent the email 3 times now. Twice to mike@ and once to gaming@ Is there an alternate email address that we can try? And did you check spam?
---
Timber and Stone
Robert
Site Admin

Postby Opaldragon » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:31 am

I donated via paypal at 08/04/2013 8:37 PM central time (-6:00) for $30; I know you you ask 15 donate and 20 for buy, 30 is worth it!
I hope it is safe to post my receipt number here, but here it is anyways:
Receipt Number: 0674-6589-9261-2200
[added]
my spam filters are by-passed so I get spam... I love to delete it(spam)!
if you can't get to my @yahoo.ca acount I have a hotmail.com and a gmail.com which are all under opaldragon75.
Last edited by Opaldragon on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Opaldragon

Postby TheDarkGod » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:34 am

Robert wrote:
TheDarkGod wrote:$15 backer. Did not get e-mail. Either mike or gaming (at) madgecko (dot) com, not sure which. Thanks!

I have resent the email 3 times now. Twice to mike@ and once to gaming@ Is there an alternate email address that we can try? And did you check spam?

Geez I'm sorry... I have checked spam several times, I'm not sure why I'm not getting it. You can try my work e-mail, mikel (at) hagan1 (dot) com... very sorry, thank you for trying!
TheDarkGod

Postby Robert » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:42 am

TheDarkGod wrote:
Robert wrote:

Geez I'm sorry... I have checked spam several times, I'm not sure why I'm not getting it. You can try my work e-mail, mikel (at) hagan1 (dot) com... very sorry, thank you for trying!

Just sent to your work email. Let me know if you still don't get it.
---
Timber and Stone
Robert
Site Admin

Postby TheDarkGod » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:47 am

Robert wrote:Just sent to your work email. Let me know if you still don't get it.

I got it there, thank you. However I noticed the username is tied to my e-mail address... is there a way to change the e-mail address later? Don't really want the game tied to my work e-mail if at all possible. Sorry to be such a pain... thanks again!
TheDarkGod

Postby Robert » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:06 pm

TheDarkGod wrote:
Robert wrote:Just sent to your work email. Let me know if you still don't get it.

I got it there, thank you. However I noticed the username is tied to my e-mail address... is there a way to change the e-mail address later? Don't really want the game tied to my work e-mail if at all possible. Sorry to be such a pain... thanks again!

You should be able to change the email address. Not 100% sure if you can change the username though.
---
Timber and Stone
Robert
Site Admin

Postby steveadamo » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:18 pm

Robert wrote:You should be able to change the email address. Not 100% sure if you can change the username though.

you can change the email address associated with the forum via User Control Panel > Profile > Edit account settings... the username however, cant be changed...
Please treat your fellow members with respect.
If you see an issue that needs to be addressed, please report the problem.
steveadamo
Site Admin

Next

Return to Account Support