1.61 was a little too buggy for our standards. Archery and Maintain-in-Storage, to be specific. So here’s another:
- Fixed the issue of Archers still preferring punch enemies, and the Archery Target. Ironically, this was caused by the attempted fix from 1.61.
- The Maintain-in-Storage ‘queue’ is now limited by your desired amounts, again this broke in 1.61.
- Spiders should now stop digging into your map and producing crashes, this enemy mechanic will return in the coming enemy update.
- Resolution and Full-Screen settings should now be saving/loading properly in all cases.
- The F6 screenshot hotkey should be working again.
- Fixed a pathing to Hall issue where no roads were present.
- If offered over 10k of a resource while trading, that number is now displayed correctly.